Freshers / Experience
- Design and develop user interface using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap or Material and Angular JS or Other JS frameworks.
- Design and develop system and process APIs over the HR Data Hub as well as other HR Tech systems, as required to support target state architecture for HR function.
- Design and develop APIs not only to pull back data from systems but also CRUD APIs that can be called by workflow tools.
- Work with project managers, business owners and business analysts to understand business requirements and solution design
- Ensure APIs are developed to Barclays standard for Security (Authentication/Threat protection), Performance (Cashing/Load Distribution/Response Paging), Orchestration (Correlation of API calls/Process design), Alerting (Policy Breach/Certificate Renewal Notification), Usage (Service Auditing/Usage metrics) and SLAs
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Handle common procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile Web Services usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Translate functional and technical requirements into IT solutions
- Develop fully functional modules that meet all the specifications and have successfully passed all tests including unit, integration, regression and system tests
- Estimate level of effort required to develop code that meets acceptance criteria
- Responsible for the technology implementation of changes and mentoring more junior team members
- Coordinate with other onshore and off-shore developers, deliver working code
- Conduct peer code reviews and provide documented constructive feedback
- Select appropriate tool sets and develop systems such that they fit into Barclays DevOps ecosystems
- Participate in regular release processes.
- Participate in project management ceremonies, delivering as per commitments
- Experience in developing enterprise applications using J2EE .
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods & relevant work experience as a Java full stack developer
- Must be in Angular JS design and development. Strong proficiency in designing and developing user interface using HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, Bootstrap and Angular JS or other JS frameworks
- Strong experience in multi-tier architecture involving Java and Angular JS frameworks.
- Good work experience in UI testing tools like Protractor, Karma & Jasmine, etc.
- Proficiency at developing Web Service to support both pull APIs, Publish/Subscribe APIs and flat file (.csv) generation.
- Expert at designing modular, scalable, robust code and ability to communicate approach to dev team.ss
- Knowledge of best practices when designing atomic system CRUD APIs
- Strong proficiency with designing and coding RESTful APIs, Java, RAML, Mulesoft, Akana and extensive experience in API security, performance, orchestration usage/consumption tracking and alerting