Freshers / Experience
- Provide technical consultancy for new initiatives, to assist in the definition of business solutions or technical strategies.
- Acts as a trusted adviser to project teams to interpret the API Strategy and help them understand the Platform technologies
- Provide input, contribute and review Architecture Visions and High Level designs for projects using the API Platforms
- Provide estimates for engineering work in the production of Advice and Guidance (A&G) documents and project Plan and Estimates (P&Es).
- Solve unique and complex technical problems with broad impact on the business unit as a whole.
- Provide full and detailed analysis, insightful commentary and recommendations for technical action as appropriate.
- Develop a broad awareness of new tools, processes and technical developments relevant to component area of expertise, and seek opportunities to apply them.
- To aid in the definition of product strategy and Roadmaps.
- Present complex technical ideas (both written and verbal), anticipate potential objections and persuade others to adopt the most appropriate view.
- Establish an end-to-end view and capture all key requirements. Establish clear functional and non-functional requirements (e.g. capacity, availability, response times, etc.).
- Ensure that all requirements are 'testable' and agree test strategy with business and test team lead.
- Understand technical constraints of live environment / architecture, support business clients in understanding any ‘requirement versus cost’ trade-offs.
What we’re looking for:
- Jenkins pipeline & Jenkins file development
- Linux OS
- Cloud deployments, AWS
- Nexus / Artifactory integration with Jenkins
- SonarQube, checkmarx, dependency checker integration
- Shell scripting
- Groovy / YAML